Skip to content Skip to footer

Related Links

Licensing law and procedure

Licensing News
A list of new licensing applications listed by area, very useful for residents’ associations and anyone who would like information on what is going on in their area.

Westminster City Council’s Licensing Register
contains details of pending and completed applications – a very useful resource.

Westminster City Council’s Guidance for Residents
Westminster City Council official website

Home Office
Alcohol licensing

Entertainment licensing

Gambling Act 2005

Westminster Council’s Policies

WCC – Statement of Licensing Policy Licensing Act 2003

WCC – Statement of Principles Gambling Act 2005


Neighbourhood noise problems

Westminster City Council’s Noise Team

Residents Associations/Amenity Groups

City West Homes Residents Associations List
If you live within a CityWest estate there is very likely to be a residents association that you can contact on this list

Hyde Park Estate Association
_Recognised amenity group registered with the Civic Trust and
Westminster City Council_

Marylebone Association
The Marylebone Association, striving to create a better living and working environment for people in Marylebone.

Paddington Waterways and Maida Vale Society
Official Amenity Society for this area, recognised by the City of Westminster

Soho Society
The Soho Society is the amenity association for local businesses, residents and workers in Soho

South East Bayswater Residents Association
Amenity Association for South East Bayswater residents

Other useful links for residents

Personal Support Unit (PSU): 020 77073 4760 or [email protected]
A charity which can provide practical and emotional support to assist people facing civil proceedings in a court or tribunal.

Area Forums
Area Forums are held by Westminster City Council to involve local people in the Council’s decision-making processes. Learn more details of your next Area Forum