Skip to content Skip to footer

How to report a problem

If you have an urgent problem such as loud noise occurring now, you can report it immediately to Westminster City Council on the 24 hour Noise Team hotline 020 7641 2000.

Westminster Council website also has an online form to report problems directly to the council. You can use this form if the noise is not occurring right now. You can also report other forms of nuisance including light or odour pollution, waste etc using this form. using this form.

Contact us directly

You can contact the Licensing Advice Project with a query or problem and we can advise you on what action to take or who to report the problem to.

Please call 020 7706 6029 or
email [email protected]